Charles Rennie Mackintosh Furniture
Bruce Hamilton Furniture Makers has gained recognition as a producer of fine quality Charles Rennie Mackintosh reproduction furniture. Bruce has undertaken many Mackintosh commissions both for private clients and commercial outlets, and has acknowledgements from both the Glasgow School of Art (GSA) and the Charles Rennie Mackintosh Society which is based at the Queen’s Cross Church in Glasgow.
In this section we are proud to show a selection of our current Mackintosh reproduction portfolio. If you are looking for a particular piece of Mackintosh furniture, which does not feature on our site, we will always endeavor to reproduce a piece as close to the original as possible. Alternatively, we can manufacture ‘in the style of’ Mackintosh, if preferred.
Notable commissions include Dining Room furniture for House for an Art Lover, Glasgow and both Directors’ Room and Boardroom chairs for the GSA. Bruce has also exhibited his Charles Rennie Mackintosh furniture across Europe.
Why Choose Bruce Hamilton?
- Bruce has been creating high-end reproductions of Charles Rennie Mackintosh for over 30 years.
- Bruce has commissioned pieces in Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, Canada, USA, Venezuela, Australia, New Zealand and throughout the UK.
- An 8 seater Charles Rennie Mackintosh dining suite takes just 6-8 weeks to make
- The majority of Bruce’s Charles Rennie Mackintosh furniture is made from the finest European Oak.
- The furniture is offered in a natural, golden or dark oak finish. A black lacquer or painted finish is also available and all pieces can be provided as a close match to a given shade to match the rest of your room!
- Our Charles Rennie Mackintosh furniture can be delivered all around the world.